General otolaryngologists do not limit their practice to any one portion of the head and neck, and can treat a variety of conditions. You may visit our ENT specialist, or be referred to this department for a variety of health problems, such as;
• Ear infection, hearing loss, dizziness, ringing in the ears, ear, face or neck pain
• Allergies, deviated septum, rhinitis, sinusitis, sinus headaches and migraines, nasal obstruction and surgery
• Sore throat, hoarseness, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), infections, throat tumors, airway and vocal cord disorders
• Cancers of the head and neck, neck masses, Grave’s disease, enlarged thyroid glands
• Sleep-disordered breathing, nasal and airway obstruction, snoring and sleep apnea
• Facial trauma and the resulting change in appearance caused by an accident, injury or medical condition side effects, drooping eyelids, hair loss, ear deformities, facial paralysis, trauma reconstruction, head and neck cancer reconstruction, and revisions of facial cosmetic surgery
• Birth defects of the head and neck, developmental delays, ear infection, tonsil and adenoid infection, airway problems, asthma and allergy.