OPENING HOURS : Saturday to Thursday - 08:00 to 23:00 Friday - Closed
MBBcH (General Medicine) MD (Diagnostic Radiology)
Physician, specialized in Diagnostic Radiology.
· Investigating and diagnosing sick and injured patients on their ailments and then arranging appropriate treatments for them.
· Updating and maintaining accurate patient records.
· Learning about the medical history of a patient to ensure they have no allergies etc.
· Prescribing medical prescriptions to patients.
· If necessary referring patients to hospitals or specialist clinics for further investigation.
· Involved in the day to day running the practice.
· Ensuring a safe work environment for the patients and staff.
· Advanced Life Support Course and Handle Critical Cases
· Examining patients physically and doing so taking cultural and social sensitivities into consideration.
· Previous accident and emergency (A&E) medicine experience.
· Able to deal sympathetically with sensitive circumstances.
· Keeping up to date with the latest treatments, medicines and medical developments
· Experience of providing care to patients on hospital wards, outpatient clinics and also doctors surgeries.
· Assisted in the operating theatres in surgical operations.
· A willingness to accept responsibility.
· Experience of working in a pressurized environment.
· Ability to work around the clock.
· Ability to maintain high quality work despite pressure and stress.
· Excellent team leading, administrative and organizational skills
· Wide knowledge in the radiodiagnosis including ultrasound, Duplex sonography, transfontaneller ultrasound, conventional radiography X-ray, CT (computed tomography) scan and MRI (Magnetic resonance imaging).
· Writing comprehensive diagnostic reports.
Training and workshops
· As a radiologist officer in diagnostic radiology department
· in the Egyptian military armed forces hospitals
· during his service in the period between 01/06/2015 to 30/09/2016.
· As a radiologist resident in Mansoura University Hospitals
· in Diagnostic radiology and intervention department
· during the period between 01/01/2017 to 30/09/2017.
· As a radiologist in the TIBA center (Diagnostic Radiology Center)
· during the period between April 2017 to 31 march 2018.
Conferences and Seminars
· Mansoura World Kidney Day: 12/03/2009 to 18/04/2009 Mansoura – Egypt.
· Has completed a course on “how to be an excellent G.P”
· Conducted at Mogamaa Al Eman, Mansoura – Egypt, March 22 – May 17, 2012, in collaboration with ministry of health and Dakahlia medical syndicate.
· European Resuscitation Council, on 29 June 2012, Mansoura – Egypt.
· Ain shams Interventional Radiology Conference. Ain shams university, Specialized
Hospital, Diagnostic and interventional Radiology Unit, December 2017.